Badger Poker Tournaments-Milwaukee
Brings to you, The Biggest Poker Freerolls in Wisconsin! You could win cool prizes from local bars, our sponsors, and Badger Poker Tournaments-Milwaukee. Over $10k in cash and prizes awarded every session and now offering a $3,000 prize pool Quarterly Finals Championship!!
Badger Poker Tournaments-Milwaukee are FREE No Limit Hold\'em Poker Tournaments, with sessions lasting three months. Every Sunday through Saturday you have the chance to outplay hundreds of other players for great prizes!
The top point earners will be invited to the finals at the end of the session. This tournament will be comprised of 120 members. They will compete in a $5,000 prize pool Session Finals Championship.
The Session 46 Finals are scheduled for Saturday, November 9th at McCarty Park Sports Pub at 1:00.
Come to our nightly events and enjoy Miller Brewery Specials each evening. Help support Badger Poker by enjoying Miller.
Is your group looking to do a casino night? Contact us to help you plan your party with a Badger Poker Casino Night. With games like poker, craps, black jack, and roulette, and real live dealers we can bring a piece of Las Vegas to any event.
Bring a new person to any of our events and receive an extra $10,000 in chips for bringing them.
Wanna learn to play poker? Or learn to play better? Stop in at one of our events and schedule a poker class. You will be taught by tournament directors, and experienced Badger Poker players.
* To be listed as Featured Player, all you have to do is fill out your player profile, earn at least 1 point (excluding 2nd chance) in the last 12 months, and have your profile picture setup. Featured player is selected randomly, each time home page is loaded.
Calendar - Upcoming Events
* Hover over the legend to see additional description.
|# - number of events that day
Eliminate Kevin Bale to earn an extra $5,000!
Won at Dobber's (Lannon House) on Saturday 2013-12-07, beating a field of 11
Eliminate Andre Mattison to earn an extra $5,000!
Won at PJ's on Saturday 2013-12-07, beating a field of 10
Eliminate RICHARD RAMCZYK to earn an extra $5,000!
Won at PJ's on Sunday 2013-12-01, beating a field of 11
Eliminate Mike Boos to earn an extra $5,000!
Won at McCarty Park Sports Pub on Sunday 2013-12-01, beating a field of 5
Eliminate Stephanie Klosiewski to earn an extra $5,000!
Won at BootZ Saloon on Sunday 2013-12-01, beating a field of 10
Returning to Sand Bar December 5, 2013
Badger Poker returns to Sand Bar on Sunday, December 8 at 7:00 as a replacement for the tournament at Rox Bar. We will be there every Sunday at 7:00 playing in the downstairs bar. The winner of our first return tournament there will take home a $50 gas card.
Temporary Parkway Tourney Swap December 3, 2013
Parkway will be off on the 13th and 20th for holiday parties. They will fill in on Tuesday, the 10th and 17th, at 9:30 for those weeks.
Session 47 Info November 17, 2013
The Session 46 Finals are right around the corner and that means Session 47 is hot on its heels. Here are a couple of the upcoming changes to be aware of for Session 47.
1. Points will now be assigned to the top 1/3 rounded up instead of down. This means that in a tournament with attendance not directly divisible by 3 the runner-up will receive a single point. For example, a tournament with 16 players will now award points to the top 6 instead of the top 5 as used to be the case.
2. Session Finals will now be a $3000 prize pool and we will hold at least one Badger Poker sponsored Super Tourney per month with a substantial prize. Attendance has been down for the past year and so we will experiment with spreading out the prize pool to a greater number of tournaments and prize winners.
Badger Poker Premium Tourneys November 14, 2013
Badger Poker is pleased to announce a new level of partnership with McCarty Park Sports Pub. Starting September 3rd, we will be holding several PREMIUM tournaments per week at this location.
Benefits of these new premium tournaments include:
- Tournament Director who does not play in the tournaments and who provides bar service exclusively for Badger Poker players
- Brand new tables and other equipment, including Copag poker cards and venue-specific poker chips
- Plenty of space (an entire level with a separate bar) dedicated exclusively to Badger Poker tournaments
- Nightly prizes that can be redeemed at the soon-to-be-launched "Badger Poker Store," which will feature Badger Poker gear, poker equipment, electronics, and more (in addition to the regular bar gift cards)
- Exclusive giveaways and bonus prizes, as well as unique special event nights
- Even more new features to be announced soon!
Please come out and check out these new tournaments and give us your feedback. If you have any ideas that could improve the experience let us know!
Badger Poker will be holding these premium tournaments at McCarty Park Sports Pub on the following days and times:
- Sunday 2:00 & 4:30
- Tuesday 7:00 (replacing the off and on Steve’s tourney)
- Wednesday 7:00 & 9:30
- Thursday 9:30
- Saturday 2:00, 4:30, 7:00 & 9:30